Recurrant Impulsive Self-Harm Actions That I Have Successfully Avoided, Arranged By Descending Strength/Frequency
Submitted by Zacharyyy on Tue, 04/19/2011 - 20:54
- Punch self in face and head indefinitely.
- Fall into traffic/onto train track.
- Saw fingers off in the middle of a bone with anything dull.
- Batter lower body indefinitely.
- Remove bottom jaw.
- Slam teeth into a corner to break them; swallow the shards.
- Bite thumbs off.
- Punch a hard surface until my hands shatter, rendering them permanently useless.
- Stop taking medications cold.
- Chew on, and then eat, my tongue.
- Remove eyes with spoons.
- Break a window with my head.
- Put needle through one ear; pull it out the other.
- Rip as much hair off my body as possible with my hands.
- Drive a wire between each bone of my hand.
- Colour over pupils with sharpies.
- Kick a wall until my feet break.
- Put forearm into a vice lengthwise, tighten vice as much as possible.
- Scratch at legs until blood is drawn.
- Saw between each of my toes until it reaches my leg.
- Shave head and/or scalp self.
- Crawl on broken glass.
- Non-fatally shoot self.
- Play “Five Finger Fillet”
- Nail myself to a motor vehicle.
- Lay suspended above fires.
- Carve occult symbols onto my torso and then flagellate self.
A performance-art-piece. 2011.