Considering the broad scope of books written about China, it would be impossible to list everyone's potential favorites in this poll, so I am only including the 5 most definitive books about China that everyone has (or should) read during their studies of, or travels to, the People's Republic.
To introduce the photography book China: Portrait of a People, it is first important to actualize the mind-baffling amount of challenges travel photographer Tom Carter went up against during his 2-year, 56,000-kilometer quest to photograph China in its entirety.
- ABQ (Albuquerque International Sunport, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA)
- AMS (Amsterdam Schiphol, Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- ARN (Arlanda International, Stockholm, Sweden)
- ATL (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, Atlanta, GA, USA)
- BGR (Bangor International, Bangor, ME, USA)
- BMA (Stockholm Bromma, Stockholm, Sweden)
- BOS (Boston Logan, Boston, MA, USA)
- BRU (Brussels National, Brussels, Belgium)
- BUD (Budapest Ferihegy International, Budapest, Hungary)
- CDG (Charles De Gualle, Paris, France)
- CLM (William R.
- Antarctic Exploration
- MS Fram Hurtigruten Cruise
- Patriot Hills
- Carlisle Bay
- Hermitage Bay
- Jumby Bay Resort
- Rock Cottage Villa, Blue Waters
Great Britain and Ireland
- Windsor Castle
- Penzance and Land's End
- So far I only visited countries within Europe, but I really want to to the United States and maybe a travel to an African country such as Namibia.
- Great Britain