5/5 Charlie Chaplin - The Gold Rush (1925)
2/5 Peep Show [S7]
3/5 Curfew (2012)
3/5 Peep Show [S6]
3/5 Cowboy Bebop [S1]
4/5 Regular Show [S1]
3/5 Peep Show [S5]
3/5 The Usual Suspects (1995)
5/5 Peep Show [S4]
2/5 The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey (2012)
3/5 The Next Three Days (2010)
3/5 Peep Show [S3]
3/5 The Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)
3/5 Peep Show [S2]
3/5 My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic [S3]
4/5 House of Cards [S1]
1/5 Jeff Dunham Controlled Chaos (2011)
3/5 The Pirate Bay Away From Keyboard (2013)
3/5 Dial M For Murder (1954)
- Jesse: Dude, you scared the shit out of me. When you say it's contamination. I mean, I'm thinking like... an ebola leak or something.
- Walt: Ebola.
- Jesse: Yeah, it's a disease on the Discovery Channel where all your intestines sort of just slip right out of your butt.
- Jesse: Okay. You need to cut out all your loser cry-baby crap RIGHT NOW and think of something SCIENTIFIC.
- Walt: Something scientific? Right.
- Jesse: What? Come on! Man, you're smart. You made poison out of beans, yo. Look, we got, we got an entire lab right here. Alright?
- Lenny Bruce (40, morphine overdose)
- Sam Kinison (38, car accident)
- John Belushi (33, drug overdose)
- Phil Hartman (49, murdered)
- Chris Farley (33, drug overdose)
- Bill Hicks (32, liver cancer)
- Mitch Hedburg (37, drug overdose)
- Gilda Radner (42, ovarian cancer)
- Andy Kaufman (35, cancer)
- Fatty Arbuckle (46, heart attack)
- Greg Giraldo (44, prescription drug overdose)
- Curly Howard (48, cerebral hemorrhage)
- Graham Chapman (48, tonsil cancer)
- Ernie Kovacs (42, car accident)
- Bernie Mac (sarcoidosis complicated by pneumonia)
- Patrice O'Neal (41, stroke)
- Freddie Prinze (22,suicide)
- Gary C
- "No soup for you!"
- "The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli"
- "Hellooo Neuman"
- "I was in the pool! I was in the pool!"
- "Yada yada yada"
- "These pretzels are making me thirsty!"
- "Oh, Noooo, I'm so sorry. It's the Moops. The correct answer is, The Moops."
- "SERENITY NOW!!"
- "Yeah, well, the jerk store called, they're running out of you."
- "You dipped the chip. You took a bite, and you dipped again...That's like putting your whole mouth right in the dip!
- "Come on doooown!"-Price is Right
- "I'd like to make it a true daily double"-Jeopardy
- "Survey says..."-Family Feud
- "Big bucks, no Whammies!"-Press Your Luck
- "Is that your final answer?"-Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- "The tribe has spoken."-Survivor
- "You are the weakest link....goodbye!"-The Weakest Link
- "Circle gets the square."-Hollywood Squares
- "I'd like to buy a vowel."-Wheel of Fortune
- "Will the real ___ please stand up?"-To Tell The Truth
- Tom Cruise
- Barbra Streisand
- Michael Jackson
- John Edwards
- Carlos Mencia
- Mel Gibson
- Rob Reiner
- Sally Struthers
- Kanye West
- Ben Affleck
- Paris Hilton
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- P Diddy
- Chris Hanson
- Paul Watson (Whale Wars)
- Tiger Woods
- George Lucas
- Jared Fogle
- "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"
- "I'll take 'The Rapist' for 500, Alex"-Celebrity Jeopardy
- "I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell"
- "Schwing!"-Wayne's World
- "Daaaaa Beeears"- Bill Swerski's Superfans
- "Jane, you ignorant slut"-Point/Counterpoint
- "You look... mahvelous!"-Fernando
- "Beisbol been bery, bery good to me!"- Chico Escuela
- "Living in a van down by the river!"-Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker
- "And that's the way it was, and we liked it!
- Mickey Mouse
- Bugs Bunny
- Homer Simpson
- Big Bird
- Kermit the Frog
- Ronald McDonald
- Charlie Brown
- Fred Flinstone
- The Smurfs
- Ms. Piggy
- Bert and Ernie
- Scooby Doo
- George Jetson
- Old Yeller
- Yogi Bear
- Betty Boop
- Wallace and Grommit
- Ninja Turtles
- Tom and Jerry
- Porky Pig
- Woody (Toy Story)
- Mr. Ed
- Winnie the Pooh
- Rocky and Bullwinkle
- Tony the Tiger
- Optimus Prime
- Smoky the Bear
- Daffy Duck
- The Pilsbury Doughboy
- Eric Cartmen
- The Jolly Green Giant
- Curious George
- Roger Rabbit
- The Grinch
- Will Ferrell (1995 - 2002) Signature sketches: Celebrity Jeopardy. More Cowboll, W Bush, James Lipton, and Harry Carry, Robert Goulet. SNL: 10 Post SNL: 9.5 (Anchorman, Old School, Funny or Die) Total: 19.5
- Eddie Murphy (1980 - 1984) Mr.
- Bill Cosby (I Spy, The Bill Cosby Show, Fat Albert, The Electric Company, The Cosby Show)
- Mary Tyler Moore (The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Mary Tyler Moore Show)
- Dick Van Dyke (The Dick Van Dyke Show, Diagnosis Murder)
- Andy Griffith (The Andy Griffith Show, Matlock)
- James Garner (Maverick, The Rockford Files)
- Dick Clark (American Bandstand, Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, Pyramid)
- Rob Howard (The Andy Griffith Show, Happy Days)
- Michael Landon (Little House on the Praire, Bonanza, Highway to Heaven)
- Kelsey Grammer (Cheers, Frasier, The Simpsons)
- William Shatner (Star Trek, TJ Hooker)