- American Gothic
- American horror story
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Being Human
- Buffy the vampire slayer
- Dead set
- Death Valley
- Eerie indiana
- Fear itself
- Freddy's nightmares
- Friday the 13th: the series
- Hammer house of horror
- Harper's island
- Masters of horror
- Nightmares and dreamscapes: from the stories of Stephen King
- Rose Red
- Storm of the century
- Tales from the crypt
- Tales from the darkside
- The Addams family
- The X-files
- The hunger
- The kingdom
- The river
- The shining
- The simpsons Halloween Special
- The Abbott and Costello Show
- ABC's Wide World of Sports
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents
- All in the Family
- An American Family
- American Idol
- Arrested Development
- Battlestar Galactica
- The Beavis and Butt-Head Show
- The Bob Newhart Show
- Brideshead Revisited
- Buffalo Bill
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The Carol Burnett Show
- The CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The Cosby Show
- The Daily Show
- The Day After
- The Dick Van Dyke Show
- The Ed Sullivan Show
5/5 Charlie Chaplin - The Gold Rush (1925)
2/5 Peep Show [S7]
3/5 Curfew (2012)
3/5 Peep Show [S6]
3/5 Cowboy Bebop [S1]
4/5 Regular Show [S1]
3/5 Peep Show [S5]
3/5 The Usual Suspects (1995)
5/5 Peep Show [S4]
2/5 The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey (2012)
3/5 The Next Three Days (2010)
3/5 Peep Show [S3]
3/5 The Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)
3/5 Peep Show [S2]
3/5 My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic [S3]
4/5 House of Cards [S1]
1/5 Jeff Dunham Controlled Chaos (2011)
3/5 The Pirate Bay Away From Keyboard (2013)
3/5 Dial M For Murder (1954)
- Jesse: Dude, you scared the shit out of me. When you say it's contamination. I mean, I'm thinking like... an ebola leak or something.
- Walt: Ebola.
- Jesse: Yeah, it's a disease on the Discovery Channel where all your intestines sort of just slip right out of your butt.
- Jesse: Okay. You need to cut out all your loser cry-baby crap RIGHT NOW and think of something SCIENTIFIC.
- Walt: Something scientific? Right.
- Jesse: What? Come on! Man, you're smart. You made poison out of beans, yo. Look, we got, we got an entire lab right here. Alright?
- Lenny Bruce (40, morphine overdose)
- Sam Kinison (38, car accident)
- John Belushi (33, drug overdose)
- Phil Hartman (49, murdered)
- Chris Farley (33, drug overdose)
- Bill Hicks (32, liver cancer)
- Mitch Hedburg (37, drug overdose)
- Gilda Radner (42, ovarian cancer)
- Andy Kaufman (35, cancer)
- Fatty Arbuckle (46, heart attack)
- Greg Giraldo (44, prescription drug overdose)
- Curly Howard (48, cerebral hemorrhage)
- Graham Chapman (48, tonsil cancer)
- Ernie Kovacs (42, car accident)
- Bernie Mac (sarcoidosis complicated by pneumonia)
- Patrice O'Neal (41, stroke)
- Freddie Prinze (22,suicide)
- Gary C
- "No soup for you!"
- "The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli"
- "Hellooo Neuman"
- "I was in the pool! I was in the pool!"
- "Yada yada yada"
- "These pretzels are making me thirsty!"
- "Oh, Noooo, I'm so sorry. It's the Moops. The correct answer is, The Moops."
- "SERENITY NOW!!"
- "Yeah, well, the jerk store called, they're running out of you."
- "You dipped the chip. You took a bite, and you dipped again...That's like putting your whole mouth right in the dip!
- "Come on doooown!"-Price is Right
- "I'd like to make it a true daily double"-Jeopardy
- "Survey says..."-Family Feud
- "Big bucks, no Whammies!"-Press Your Luck
- "Is that your final answer?"-Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- "The tribe has spoken."-Survivor
- "You are the weakest link....goodbye!"-The Weakest Link
- "Circle gets the square."-Hollywood Squares
- "I'd like to buy a vowel."-Wheel of Fortune
- "Will the real ___ please stand up?"-To Tell The Truth
- Tom Cruise
- Barbra Streisand
- Michael Jackson
- John Edwards
- Carlos Mencia
- Mel Gibson
- Rob Reiner
- Sally Struthers
- Kanye West
- Ben Affleck
- Paris Hilton
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- P Diddy
- Chris Hanson
- Paul Watson (Whale Wars)
- Tiger Woods
- George Lucas
- Jared Fogle
- "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"
- "I'll take 'The Rapist' for 500, Alex"-Celebrity Jeopardy
- "I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell"
- "Schwing!"-Wayne's World
- "Daaaaa Beeears"- Bill Swerski's Superfans
- "Jane, you ignorant slut"-Point/Counterpoint
- "You look... mahvelous!"-Fernando
- "Beisbol been bery, bery good to me!"- Chico Escuela
- "Living in a van down by the river!"-Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker
- "And that's the way it was, and we liked it!