Submitted by stumpyver.fo on Sun, 08/27/2006 - 01:06
- I won't say it's far, but I had to grease the wagon twice before I hit the main road.
- Busy as a funeral home fan in July.
- If a trip around the world cost a dollar, I couldn't get to the state line.
- We were so poor I had a tumbleweed as a pet.
- He looks like he was inside the outhouse when lightening struck.
- She looks like she was born down wind from the outhouse.
- Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.
- Never smack a man who's chewin' tobacco.
- Never ask a barber if he thinks you need a haircut.