Submitted by Nameless Nobody on Wed, 06/04/2014 - 14:38
- Symphony 9 - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Trout Mask Replica - Captain Beefheart
- Gesang der Jünglinge - Karlheinz Stockhausen
- Persona - Ingmar Bergman
- Faust - Faust
- Irrlicht - Klaus Schulze
- 2001: A Space Odyssey - Stanley Kubrick
- The Modern Dance - Pere Ubu
- Einstein on the Beach (original 70's recording) - Philip Glass
- Not Available - The Residents
- Rosemary's Baby - Roman Polanski
- Weekend - Jean-Luc Godard
- Die Dreigroschenoper (1930 recording) - Kurt Weill
- Electric Ladyland - Jimi Hendrix
- Symphony 2 -
Submitted by Crystal LaShae on Fri, 03/28/2014 - 01:52
- Draw your emotions
- Create an emotion wheel-using color
- Make an art journal
- Paint inside a heart-fill in with emotions you're feeling
- Paint to music-flow in response to the music
- Make a scribble drawing
- Finger paint
- Color in a design
- Draw outside-outside is peaceful for relaxing!
- Draw a vision of a perfect day.
- Take pictures of things you think are beautiful.
- Draw on old pictures.
- Create a drawing representing your idea of Freedom
- Build a home.-draw your dream home
Submitted by Alireza on Fri, 03/21/2014 - 15:57
- 1411-1375 BCE - Unknown - Goldsmiths at Work - Tomb 181, Valley of the Nobles, Sheikh Abd el-Qurna, Egypt
- 1420-1375 BCE - Unknown - Garden with Pool - British Museum, London, UK
- 1330 BCE - Unknown - Sailing Barge of Amenhotep Huy - Tomb of Huy, Qurnet Murai, Thebes, Egypt
- 1280 BCE - Unknown - Sethos I before Horus - Temple of Sethos I, Abydos, Egypt
- 550 BCE - Unknown - Etruscan Erotic Scene - Tomb of the Bulls, Monterozzi Necopolis, Tarquinia, Italy
- 480 BCE - Unknown - Painting from the Tomb of the Diver - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Naples, Italy
- 60-50 BCE - Unknown -
Submitted by Zacharyyy on Sun, 07/03/2011 - 13:29
- Seeing Matthew Barney's Cremaster 3 in a theatre.
- Seeing Chris Marker's Sans Soleil in a theatre.
- First live opera I went to: Verdi's Macbeth done on a tiny intimate stage with just singers and piano as accompaniment (particularly the finale of every act).
- Reading Plato's Euthypro/Apology/Crito/Phaedo (the last days of Socrates) and feeling simultaneously completely stupid/in awe/warm and positive because of them.
- Discovering the portraits of John Singer Sargent (via google image search).
- Performing Shylock in Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice.
Recurrant Impulsive Self-Harm Actions That I Have Successfully Avoided, Arranged By Descending Strength/FrequencySubmitted by Zacharyyy on Tue, 04/19/2011 - 20:54
- Punch self in face and head indefinitely.
- Fall into traffic/onto train track.
- Saw fingers off in the middle of a bone with anything dull.
- Batter lower body indefinitely.
- Remove bottom jaw.
- Slam teeth into a corner to break them; swallow the shards.
- Bite thumbs off.
- Punch a hard surface until my hands shatter, rendering them permanently useless.
- Stop taking medications cold.
- Chew on, and then eat, my tongue.
- Remove eyes with spoons.
- Break a window with my head.