Stretch Corleone's Ever-Growing Album Collection (Part 10: Comedy/Novelty/Spoken Word)
Submitted by Stretch Corleone on Sun, 03/30/2008 - 11:16
- George Carlin-FM & AM
- George Carlin-Class Clown
- George Carlin-Occupation: Foole
- George Carlin-Toledo Window Box
- George Carlin-An Evening With Wally Londo Featuring Bill Slaszo
- George Carlin-A Place For My Stuff!
- George Carlin-What Am I Doing In New Jersey?
- George Carlin-Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics
- George Carlin-Jammin' In New York
- George Carlin-Back In Town
- George Carlin-Complaints And Grievances
- Cheech & Chong-Big Bambu
- Dane Cook-Harmful If Swallowed
- Bill Cosby-Bill Cosby Sings Hooray For The Salvation Army Band!
- Adam Sandler-What The Hell Happened To Me?
- Adam Sandler-What's Your Name?
- Snaps: The Album, Vol. 1 (compilation)
- Katt Williams-The Pimp Chronicles, Pt. 1
- Katt Williams-American Hustle
- Katt Williams-It's Pimpin' Pimpin'
Yeah, I know there's not much on this list so far, but I didn't want to group the last few genres of my album collection (even though they're very tiny right now) into one big list.
Comments or questions? Bring 'em on!