Do The Next Line Game
1) He used to do surgery for girls in the eighties/ But gravity always wins and it wears him out ~Fake Plastic Trees (guessed by Taryn)
2) I think I got a job today they want me to draw shoes/ The ones I drew were old and used ~Open House (Lou Reed/John Cale - Songs For Drella)
3) We're manufacturing hearts we've got the perfect thing/ The word on the street we've got the new love machine ~Heart Factory (Sleater-Kinney - Dig Me Out)
4) But now there's wrinkles around my babies eye/ And she cries herself to sleep at night ~Racing In The Streets (guessed by jgandcag)
5) Hilary walked to her death because she couldn't think of anything to say/ Everybody thought that she was boring, so they never listened anyway ~If You're Feeling Sinister
(guessed by jgandcag)
6) Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends/ She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends ~Hotel California (guessed by cmonster)
7) Struck by beauty, gripped in fright/ Three vermillion snakes of female face/ The smallest motion, filled with grace ~The Lamia (Genesis - Lamb lies down on Broadway)
8) And I'll see what chained to your sorrow/ all your sheep and your lilies of snow ~Take This Waltz (guessed by jgandcag)
9) Love'll get you like a case of anthrax/ And that's something you don't wanna catch ~Anthrax (guessed by xfanatic50)
10) Last night's spangles and yesterdays pearls/ Are the bright morning stars of the baroom girls ~Baroom Girls (guessed by jgandcag)
11) Body and beats I stain my sheets/ I don't even know why ~Blister In The Sun (guessed by Geek)
12) It ain't in their hearts they're bad/ They can comfort you, some even try ~People They Ain't No Good (Nick Cave - The Boatman's Call)
13) Says he can get in anywhere for free/ I began to go a little cross-eyed/ and from this charmless man I just have to hide ~Charmless Man (Blur - The Great Escape)
14) So, so you think you can tell Heaven from hell, blue skies from pain/ Can you tell a green field from a a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil ~Wish you were here (guessed by MacHeath)
15) And me and little J-O-E will be going away/ I love you both and it will be pure H-E double L for me ~D-I-V-O-R-C-E (Tammy Wynette - a lot of places)
16) Strung out on lasers and slash-back blazers/ And ate all your razors while pulling the waiters ~The Jean Genie (guessed by Taryn)
17) Your R&B records, your music books/ Your sense of humour and your rugged good looks ~Little Angel,Little Brother (guessed by jgandcag)
18) I read bad poetry/ Into your machine ~At your most beautiful (guessed by MacHeath)
19) Drive on baby through the electric night/ All the way sister in the taxi of life ~Aphrodisiac jacket (The Cult - Electric)
20) I'll tell you my name FU and CK/ 50ft queenie force ten hurricanes ~50 foot queenie (Guessed by jgandcag)
21)Your looks are laughable, unphotographable/ Still You're my favorite work of art ~My Funny Valentine (guessed by Geek)
22) I killed a man in Reno/ Just to watch him die ~Fulsom Prison Blues (guessed by Geek)
23) A redder shade of neck on a whiter shade of trash/ And this emory board is giving me a rash ~Shady Lane(Pavement - Brighten The Corners)
24) Emancipate yourself from mental slavery/ Noone but ourselves can free our minds ~Redemption Song (guessed by MacHeath)
25) Kinfolk come to see yvonne by the dozen/ Dress in style, go hog wild, me oh my oh ~Jambalaya (guessed by jgandcag)
26) She'd never bother with the people she hates/ That's why the lady is a tramp ~Lady Is A Tramp (guessed by MacHeath) He beat you by about 2 hours jgandcag. :?)
27) A kiss on the hand may be quite continental/ But diamonds are a girl's best friend ~Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (guessed by AJDaGreat) :?)
28) I saw her from the corner as she turned and doubled back/ And started walking towards a coffee-coloured Cadillac ~Nadine (guessed by MacHeath)
29) Playing solitare till dawn/ With a deck of 51 ~Flowers on The Wall (guessed by jgandcag)
30) We rarely practice discern/ We make love to some weird sin/ We seek out the tacitern ~The Way We Get By (Spoon - Kill The Moonlight)
31) Have you come to play Jesus/ To the lepers in your head ~One (guessed by cmonster)
32) them young girls they do get wearied/ wearing that same old shabby dress ~Try A Little Tenderness (guessed by jgandcag, MacHeath & Eyebowl)
33) She is hip to politics, but loves her jazz/ She’s got lots of rhythm, she’s got lots of class ~Sophisticated Lady (A lot of people)
34) You learn to live like an animal/ In the jungle where we play ~Welcome To The Jungle (Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction)
35) Who walks in the classroom, cool and slow?/ Who calls the English teacher Daddy-O? ~Charlie Brown (guessed by MacHeath)
36) If Mary drops her baby girl tonight/ I would name her Rock-N-Roll ~The Seed (The Roots - Phrenology)
37) It occured to me/ The suckers had authority/ Cold sweatin' as I dwell in my cell ~Black Steel aka Black Steel In The Hour Of Chaos (Tricky, Public Enemy)
38) The Super Hoe is loose in your section/ And he's armed with a powerful erection/ So grab your girl and run for protection/ Your momma too, cause I like to mention ~Super Hoe (Boogie Down Productions - Criminal Minded)
39) The minor fall, the major lift/ The baffled king composing hallelujah ~Hallelujah (guessed by AJDaGreat)
40) The vagabond who's rapping at your door/Is standing in the clothes that you once wore/ Strike another match, go start anew/ And it's all over now, Baby Blue. ~It's All Over Now, Baby Blue (guessed by MacHeath)
41) L.A. is a great big freeway/ Put a 100 down and buy a car ~Do You Know the Way To San Jose (guessed by jgandcag)
42) Tall and tan and young and lovely/ The girl from Ipanema comes walking. ~The Girl From Ipanema (guessed by MacHeath) 2 points!
43) Ole hanna brown from way across town/ Gets full of corn and starts Bringing them down ~Gimme A Pigfoot (guessed by jgandcag) :?)
44) They asked me to come down and watch the parade/ And to march down the street like a duracell bunny ~Rose Parade (Elliot Smith - Either/Or)
45) She got knee action body, hydraulic hips/ Air conditioned stomach makes her, back bone slip ~Have You Ever Been in Love (guessed by jgandcag)
46) I've seen the nights, filled with bloodsport and pain/ And the body's obtained, the body's obtained ~Day Of Lords (Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures)
47) got a problem with spending before I get it/ We all self conscious I'm just the first to admit it ~All Falls Down (Kanye West - The College Dropout)
48) Now I can hold you close and I can squeeze you tight/ And I can make you cry for me both day and night ~Seventh Son (a lot of people)
49) Steady rockin' on y'alls boulevards/ And, lookin' hot without bodygaurds ~Hey Mama (Black Eyed Peas - Elephunk) I can't believe noone got this one!
50) She was a girl from Birmingham/ she just had an abortion ~Bodies (guessed by MacHeath)
Just list the next lyric with variable accuracy and you'll get a point. But not only that, you'll also be the envy of your friends and all the hot girls or guys will want you (or both even, tres chic!) *results may vary
53) You take your white finger/Slide the nail under the top and bottom buttons of my blazer/ Relax the fraying wool/ slacken ties ~The Dark Of The Matinee (guessed by AAA)
55) Hollow vacuum check the oxygen tanks/ They hibernate but have they kissed the ground/ Pucker Up And Kiss The Asphalt Now At The Drive-In (got by Cosgrove)
56) I want to rock your gypsy soul/ Just like way back in the days of old/Then magnificently we will float into the mystic ~Into The Mystic (guessed by AJDaGreat)
57) If I could do just one near perfect thing I'd be happy/ They'd write it on my grave, or when they scattered my ashes ~If She Wants Me (guessed by cannedheat19)
58) Not everyone in New York would pay to see Andrew Lloyd Webber... (look down to see AJ's answers and leave lazy stook alone) Crowded House - first song on Woodface (got by AJ)
61) The screen door slams, Mary's dress waves/ Like A Vision She Dances Across The porch ~Thunder Road (guessed by AJDaGreat)
62) people say I'm the life of the party/ Cus I Tell a joke or two ~Tracks Of My Tears (guessed by tdunnie)
63) Then you came along with your siren song, To tempt me to madness... -Lush Life (Got by Odysseus)
64) When I look back on all the crap I learned in high school/ It's a wonder I can think at all ~Kodachrome (guessed by cannedheat19)
65) I'd trade all my tomorrows for a single yesterday/ Holdin' bobbie's body next to mine ~Me And Bobby McGee (guessed by cannedheat19)
66) Been invited on a date/ I might have gone, but what for/ I just couldn't bear it without you/ I don't get around much anymore (Guessed by jgandcag)
67) Sometimes you're the windshield/ Sometimes you're the bug ~The Bug (guessed in a total fluke by AJDaGreat) All hail AJ
68) Stopping at the log where catfish bite/ Walking along the river road at night ~Green River (guessed by jgandcag)
69) And I ain't got nobody/ I got some money 'cause I just got paid/ Now how I wish I Had someone to talk to/ I'm in an awful way ~Another Saturday Night (guessed by jgandcag)
70) Shareem don't like it/ Rock The Casbah! ~Same (Guessed by AAA)
71) Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be/ There's a shadow hanging over me ~Yesterday (guessed by AAA) definately the hardest one in the game
75) Well Portland Oregon and sloe gin fizz/ If that ain't love then tell me what is/Well I lost my heart it didn't take no time ~Portland Oregon (Guessed by Xfanatic50)
76) There´s a new sensation, A fabulous creation, A danceable solution...b>(look down to see AJ's answers and leave lazy stook alone) Roxy Music - Do The Strand (got by AJ)
77) Well we sat on the edge of the river, the crowd scramed, "Sacrifice the liver!"/ If god takes life he's an Indian giver ~Bukowski (Guessed by Xfanatic50)
78) Sun lights up the daytime, Moon lights up the night/ And I light up when you call my name ~Fever (guessed by jgandcag)
82) Well listen here girls, I'm telling you now/ They call me lovin' Dan, I'll rock 'em, roll 'em all night long ~Sixty Minute Man (guessed by jgandcag)
83) Well, flying across the desert in a TWA, I saw a woman walkin' in the sand/ She'd be walking thirty miles en route to bombay...
84) Did you make disease and the diamond blue/ Did you make mankind after we made you?/And the Devil too! ~Dear God (guessed by xfanatic50))
85) He's got his arm around every man's dream and crumbs in his beard from the seafood special/ Oh can't you see my world is fallin' apart... -Leave The Biker (Got by Odysseus)
86) And if you give me weed, whites, and wine, and you show me a sign/ I'll be willin' to be movin'. ~Willing (Guessed by tdunnie)
87) I won't lose a friends by heeding God's call/ For what is a friend who'd want me to fall...
88) Daddy's rifle in my hand felt reassurin'/ He told me "Red means run, son, and numbers add up to nothing." ~Powderfinger (Guessed by tdunnie)
89) Walking with my baby, she got great big feet/ Long, lean and cranky and ain't had nothing to eat/ But she's my baby, I love her just the same/ I'm crazy about my baby 'cause...
90) Well, the train come in the station I looked her in the eye/ Well, I felt so sad and lonesome that I could not help but cry/ When the train left the station, it had two lights on behind ~Love In Vain (Guessed by AJDaGreat)
92) Don't it always seem to go/ That you don't know what you got till it's gone ~Big Yellow Taxi (Guessed by AAA)
96) Sail on silver girl, sail on by/ Your time has come to shine ~bridge over troubled water (guessed by cannedheat19)
98) neva forget that tha whip snapped ya back ya/ spine cracked for tobaco I'm the marlboro man... - People Of The Sun (Got by Odysseus)
99) The good people of the world are washing their cars/ On their lunch break, hosing and scrubbing/ As best they can in skirts in suits ~All I Wanna Do (guessed by riotgirl)
100) Don't be a hard rock, when you really are a gem/ Baby girl! Respect is just a minimum/ Nigga's f***ed up and you still defending him ~Doo Wop (That Thing) (guessed by riotgirl)
101) I'm the lead singer of my band/ I get all the girl to take of their underpants/ I'm the lead the singer of my band my salsa/ Makes all the pretty girls want to dance ~My Band (guessed by AAA)
51) So you hate me/ That's the way it goes/ What the f**k?...
52) Sometimes it seems that I don't have the skills to recollect/ The twists and turns of plot that turned us from lovers to friends/ I'm thinking I should take that volume back off the shelf...
54) A friend in need's a friend indeed/ A friend who bleeds is better...
59) Is this how it feels when you don't even fit ino your own skin? And it's getting tighter/ Every day I'm getting smaller/ If I keep holding my breath I'm going to dissapear/ there's nowhere to hide...
60) And I wanna buy me a pistol, wants me forty rounds of ball...
72) Been hangin' around with a good time friends of mine/ Hangin' around with a good time friends of mine/ Oh, they treat me very nice and kind...
73) I and I know those saying was wrong/ And that Rasta let them know their homeland and seek their culture...
74) Now that I've met you, would you object to...
79) When she'd walk down through the garden, in the morning, after it rained/ Peacocks wandered aimlessly, underneath an orange tree/ Why can't she see me?...
80) make you do right, love'll make you do wrong, make you want to dance...
81) I've killed all the mockingbirds/ I've wrestled the octopus...
91) Was I gay, till today...
93) Jupiter and Saturn Oberon Miranda/ And Titania Neptune Titan...
94) Soon there'll be candles, And prayers that I say I know/ But let them not weep,
Let them know/ That I'm glad to go...
95) The way I hug my pillow, No woman should, because...
97) Time for some action, just a fraction of friction/ I got the clearance to run the interference/ into your sattelite, shinin a battle light, swing out the gat, and I know that will gat ya right./ Here's an example, just a little sample...
AAA - 5
AJDaGreat - 8
cannedheat19 - 4
cmonster - 2
eyebowl - 1
geek - 3
imposter - 3
jgandcag - A gigantic 18!!! how does he do it? :?)
MacHeath - 11 el mucho grande ;?)
Odysseus - 3
riotgirl - 2
Taryn - 2
tdunnie - 3
xfanatic50 - 4