- Mediterranee (1963)(on DVD in French, but w/o English subtitles)
- Manila in the Claws of Brightness [Maynila: Sa Mga Kuko Ng Liwanag] (1975) (on DVD, but w/o English subtitles)
- Ceddo (A Ceddo renamed Ibrahima, aka Outsiders (literal English title), aka The People, aka Cedo, by Ousmane Sembene (1977) [at UNC library, in French and Wolof, w/o English subtitles]
- Too Early, Too Late [Zu Fruh, Zu Spat] (1981) (newyorkerfilms.com, not on VHS or DVD)
- A Tale of the Wind [Une Histoire de Vent] (1988) (Joris Ivens Foundation)
- The Asthenic Syndrome [Astenicheskij Sindrom] (1989) [at UNC library, in Russian, w/o English subtitles]
- Deseret (1995) (canyoncinema.com, not on VHS or DVD)
These are from the book 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die.
I have looked for these at the library, IMDB.com, Greencine.com, Amazon.com, Netflix.com, Facets.org, and Nicheflix.com, eBay, Video Library, etc.
When it says "not on VHS or DVD", that's according to IMDB.com. It could have been released on home video a long time ago, and be currently out of print, but it mostly means never released on home video.