5 Classic Quotes From Psycho
Submitted by podizz on Wed, 06/27/2012 - 08:50
- Norman Bates: A boy's best friend is his mother.
- Norman Bates: Mother! Oh God, mother! Blood! Blood!
- Norman Bates: We all go a little mad sometimes.
- Milton Arbogast: Oh, someone has seen her, all right. Someone always sees a girl with $40,000.
- Norma Bates: It's sad, when a mother has to speak the words that condemn her own son. But I couldn't allow them to believe that I would commit murder. They'll put him away now, as I should have years ago. He was always bad, and in the end he intended to tell them I killed those girls and that man... as if I could do anything but just sit and stare, like one of his stuffed birds. They know I can't move a finger, and I won't. I'll just sit here and be quiet, just in case they do... suspect me. They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly..."