15 Classic Quotes From Old School
Submitted by podizz on Fri, 04/06/2012 - 09:30
- Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
- Frank: We're... We're going streaking! We're going up the quad and to the gymnasium.
- Frank: You're my boy, Blue! You're my boy.
- Frank: Fill it up again! Fill it up again! Once it hits your lips, it's so good!
- Beanie: I know a really good sand guy.
- Mitch Martin: At this point, you may be asking yourself, why am I holding this 30 pound cinder block in my hands? You might also ask yourself, why does this cinder block have a long piece of string tied to it? And finally, why is the other end of this string tied securely to your penis?
- Wedding Singer: Fuckin' every now and then I fall apart and I need you now tonight. I fuckin' need you more than ever.
- Barry, Oral Sex Instructor: The secret to a good BJ is focus. I don't care if we're talking about your husband of 10 years or just some hot sailor you met at TJI Fridays a couple of months ago who never did call me back but did leave me with a little something called herpes... which I then gave to the dog. But that's neither here nor there. Grab your vegetables!
- Garry: You can use a little teeth but we don't want to be a biter. Now ladies these carrots are not gonna ejaculate themselves. Get into it!
- Beanie: Oh yeah. Cheeeeeese. Yeah, didn't we lock you in a dumpster one time?
- Dean Pritchard: I got out.
- Frank: SNOOP! SNOOP-A-LOOP!
- Dean Pritchard: This is me leaving. This is me leaving.
- Frank: You tell anyone about this and I'll fucking kill you. I'm kidding, I'm kidding, we'll have him home by tonight. Okay, sweetie.
- Frank: I'll be in the neighborhood later on, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get some frozen yogurt, or perhaps a whole meal of food, if that would be agreeable. Damnit.
- Frank: Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?