15 Classic Quotes From Casablanca
Submitted by podizz on Wed, 06/20/2012 - 08:51
- Rick: Here's looking at you, kid.
- Rick: Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
- Captain Renault: Round up the usual suspects.
- Ilsa: Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.
- Rick: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.
- Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
- Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
- Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
- Rick: I was misinformed.
- Rick: We'll always have Paris
- Rick: I stick my neck out for nobody!
- Ilsa: Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.
- Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
- Rick: I'm a drunkard.
- Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.
- Rick: Don't you sometimes wonder if it's worth all this? I mean what you're fighting for.
- Victor Laszlo: You might as well question why we breathe. If we stop breathing, we'll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.
- Rick: Well, what of it? It'll be out of its misery.
- Victor Laszlo: You know how you sound, Mr. Blaine? Like a man who's trying to convince himself of something he doesn't believe in his heart.
- Captain Renault: Carl, see that Major Strasser gets a good table, one close to the ladies.
- Carl: I have already given him the best, knowing he is German and would take it anyway.
- Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
- Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
- Captain Renault: Oh, thank you very much....Everybody out at once!
- Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.
- Captain Renault: That is my least vulnerable spot.
- Senor Ferrari: Might as well be frank, monsieur. It would take a miracle to get you out of Casablanca, and the Germans have outlawed miracles.