15 Classic Quotes from Anchorman
Submitted by podizz on Tue, 04/03/2012 - 08:27
- Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal... People know me... I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- Brick Tamland: I love lamp.
- Ron Burgundy: And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself, San Diego.
- Ron Burgundy: I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...
- Ron Burgundy: I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.
- Ron Burgundy: It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice.
- Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
- Ron Burgundy: I'm in a glass case of emotion.
- Veronica Corningstone: Take me to Pleasure Town.
- Ron Burgundy: You've got a dirty whorish mouth.
- Ron Burgundy: What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.
- Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
- Brick Tamland: I ate a big, red candle.
- Announcer: You're watching Channel 4 News with five-time Emmy award-winning anchor Ron Burgundy and Tits McGee.
- Bill Lawson: There was a time, a time before cable. When the local anchorman reigned supreme. When people believed everything they heard on TV. This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news. And in San Diego, one anchorman was more man then the rest. His name was Ron Burgundy. He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals. He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls.