10 Classic Quotes From Once Upon a Time in the West
Submitted by podizz on Mon, 05/21/2012 - 08:12
- Cheyenne: You don't understand, Jill. People like that have something inside... something to do with death.
- Snaky: ...looks like we're shy one horse.
- Harmonica: You brought two too many.
- Cheyenne: Harmonica, a town built around a railroad....You could make a fortune. Hundreds of thousands of dollars. Hey, more than that. Thousands of thousands.
- Harmonica: They call them "millions."
- Cheyenne: "Millions." Hmm.
- Cheyenne: You know, Jill, you remind me of my mother. She was the biggest whore in Alameda and the finest woman that ever lived. Whoever my father was, for an hour or for a month - he must have been a happy man.
- Harmonica: I saw three of these dusters a short time ago, they were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters, there were three men.
- Cheyenne: So?
- Harmonica: Inside the men, there were three bullets.
- Frank: People scare better when they're dying.
- Morton: How does it feel sitting behind that desk, Frank?
- Frank: Almost like holding a gun... only much more powerful.
- Cheyenne: Do you know anything about a guy going around playing the harmonica? He's someone you'd remember. Instead of talking, he plays. And when he better play, he talks.
- Harmonica: You know, Wobbles... I'm kinda mad at you.
- Jill: If you want to, you can lay me over the table and amuse yourself. And even call in your men. Well. No woman ever died from that. When you're finished, all I'll need will be a tub of boiling water, and I'll be exactly what I was before - with just another filthy memory.