10 Classic Quotes From Midnight Cowboy
Submitted by podizz on Fri, 04/06/2012 - 08:09
- Ratso Rizzo: I'm walking here! I'm walking here!
- Joe Buck: Uh, well, sir, I ain't a f'real cowboy. But I am one helluva stud!
- Joe Buck: And women like me, goddammit. Hell, the only one thing I ever been good for is lovin'. Women go crazy for me, that's a really true fact!
- Ratso Rizzo: The two basic items necessary to sustain life, are sunshine and coconut milk... didya know that?
- Ratso Rizzo: Ratso: Here I am goin' to Florida, my leg hurts, my butt hurts, my chest hurts, my face hurts, and if that ain't enough, I gotta pee all over myself. [Joe chuckles] That's funny? I'm fallin' apart here.
- Annie - Texas: You're the only one, Joe. You're the only one...
- Joe Buck: Lotta rich women back there, Ralph, begging for it, paying for it, too...and the men - they're mostly tutti fruttis. So I'm gonna cash in on some of that, right?...Hell, what do I got to stay around here for? I got places to go, right?
- Joe Buck: You know what you gotta do cowboy.
- Joe Buck: Joe: You know, Cass, that's a funny thing you mentioning money. 'Cause I was just about to ask you for some.
- Restaurant Staff: "Where's that Joe Buck?"
- Ratso Rizzo: You know, in my own place my name ain't Ratso. I mean, it just so happens that in my own place, my name is Enrico Salvatore Rizzo...At least call me Rico in my own god-damn place.