10 Classic Quotes from The Godfather
Submitted by podizz on Mon, 04/02/2012 - 08:54
- Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child.
- Don Corleone: I'm gonna make him an offer he won't refuse.
- Clemenza: Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.
- Michael: Just lie here, Pop. I'll take care of you now. I'm with you now. I'm with you.
- Michael: My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.
- Kay Adams: Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.
- Michael: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?
- Don Corleone: You talk about veangance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you or my boy to me?
- Peter Clemenza: Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
- Michael: Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever.
- Michael: Barzini is dead. So is Phillip Tattaglia. Moe Greene. Stracci. Cuneo. Today I settled all family business so don't tell me that you're innocent. Admit what you did...Get him a drink. Don't be afraid, Carlo. Come on, you think I'd make my sister a widow? I'm Godfather to your son...Go ahead. Drink. Drink. No, you're out of the family business, that's your punishment. You're finished. I'm putting you on a plane to Vegas. Tom?...I want you to stay there, you understand?...Only don't tell me that you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and it makes me very angry. Now, who approached you first? Barzini or Tattaglia?
- Michael Corleone: Don't ask me about my business!!