10 Classic Quotes From A Clockwork Orange
Submitted by podizz on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 07:52
- Alex: There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
- Alex: We were all feeling a bit shagged and fagged and fashed, it being a night of no small expenditure.
- Prison Chaplain: Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose he ceases to be a man.
- Alex: Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
- Alex: I'm siiinngin in the rain. Just siiiiingin in the rain....
- Alex: It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.
- Minister: Excellent. He's enterprising, aggressive, outgoing, young, bold, vicious. He'll do.
- Alex: And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage.
- Frank Alexander: The doctors told me it was pneumonia, but I knew what it was! A VICTIM OF THE MODERN AGE! Poor, poor girl!
- Alex: I was cured, all right!