Albums of 2010 (AKA, the year R. Stevie Moore became a hipster hero with the underground)
- Actress - Splazsh
- Tyler, The Creator - Bastard
- Richard Skelton - Landings
- James Ferraro - On Air
- Demdike Stare - Voices Of Dust
- Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- Emeralds - Does It Look Like I'm Here?
- The Tallest Man On Earth - The Wild Hunt
- I just get so much more out of this than the Newsom on a personal level. The Newsom is most likely the objective best of the year, but this album is just on a different level to me.
- Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me
- She's done it again. I'll share my thoughts when I feel I've digested the album and excreted it to an acceptable level.
- Demdike Stare - Liberation Through Hearing
- Salem - King Night
- I love this. SO much.
- Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today
- The Body - All the Waters of the Earth Shall Turn to Blood
- Supersilent - 10
- Oneohtrix Point Never - Returnal
- Earl Sweatshirt - EARL
- Clogs - The Creatures In The Garden Of Lady Walton
- Paul A Rosales - Wonder Wheel 1
- Rangers - Deerfield Village
- Darkstar - North
2010 Releases only. Any recomendations are more than welcome.
Songs Of The Year
1. Tyler, The Creator - Bastard
2. James Blake - I Only Know (What I Know Now)
3. Kanye West - Runaway
4. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Round & Round
5. Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me
6. NUfrequency - Fallen Hero (Motor City Drum Ensemble Remix)
7. Deerhunter - Helicopter
8. Axel Boman - Purple Drank