Treasures Unearthed In The Moving Process
Submitted by Jentle on Fri, 09/29/2006 - 04:19
- Texas Hero!!! (Don't get any ideas. I'm not opening it or anything.)
- The other butterfly earring!!
- Those two sculptures Mom and I did together that are shockingly the same even though we didn't look...
- Karen's wand.
- Karen & Cassandra's wedding embroidery (done by Sean.)
- Karen and my engagement glasses.
- The porcelain figure from my grandmother's wedding. (With the date written underneath in her handwriting.)
- Two small statuettes that remind me of my mom and maternal grandmother.
- One of Scott's highschool pictures. (Mom still doesn't really remember him. Heh.)
- A truly amazing amount of much loved clothing I had no idea I still had. (And that actually FITS again... guess I have lost weight.)
- My epee.
- The story ring.
- Scott's renn faire pants.
- Zeddy. (Short for Sherherazad. A stuffed leopard Jnl gave me once-upon-a-time. The first stuffed animal I can remember actually loving.)
- Butterfly earring. (Now to find the second one...)
- Scott's pony tail.
- Chey's footie pjs.