Things That Made My Childhood
Submitted by Menindrag on Thu, 04/09/2009 - 12:43
- Rosie & Jim
- The Final Fantasy Games
- In my opinion, Final Fantasy IX is the greatest video game ever made. It's perfect in every single way (apart from the graphics, but they suited the game). I had to spend alot of time at home when I was a kid because I was a rather ill child, and this game made those times at home amazing. I was just entranced by it. The storyline, the gameplay, just the whole world in it. I had genuine feelings for the characters. I played a bit the other day and I still feel the tingles I had when I was 10 years old. Oh yeah, the other Final Fantasy games aren't that bad...
- Dragonball Z
- For some it was Pokemon. For others, Scooby Doo. For me though, this was the greatest cartoon. Epic in scale and I had many days of kamehameha-ing my father.
- The best drink ever invented.
- Jumping through woods
- Football (Soccer)
- Arsenal was my team. I used to be heavily into it. Not so much anymore.
- Science Museum (London)
- One of the most fun places I've ever been. It dazzled me as a kid. I used to go with my father, at least once every month.
- Bon Jovi
- Yes, Bon Jovi.
- Digging Ditches at the Beach
- Jumping in Sand Dunes
- Choc Ices
- Crash Bandicoot
- Toy Cars
- The Jungle Book
- Bare Necessities is still one of my favourite songs.
- Making Dens out of a Chair and Duvet
- Climbing Trees