Things to do in Orlando that do not involve Expensive Theme Parks
Submitted by marygabucan on Mon, 05/17/2004 - 02:49
- 1.Enzian-A Movie theatre that shows independent movies and serves actual food items such as penne with pesto or an excellent cheese steak.
- 2.Pop corn flicks-sponsored by the Enzian,it's basically watching classic movies in a park setting.
- 3.Rocky's Replay-A giant arcade.
- 4.Will's Pub-A nice friendly place that has a poetry night on tuesdays.
- 5.Devaney's-The best place to go for karioke
- 6.Ibar-A club that always seems to have an 80's night
- 7.Primal Urge-An excellent place to get a tattoo.
- 8.Park Ave Cd's-They have every Cd you can imagine
- 9.The Magic shop-A place that sells magic tricks
- 10.Wonder works-An Upside down building filled with science experiments and mental trickery
- 11.Leu Gardens-A place with pretty flowers
- 12.Hindu University of Orlando-they provide free classes in yoga,ghandi and karma sutra.
- 13.Winter Park village-A plaza filled with great resteraunts and stores.
- 14.Colonial Promenade theatre-Tuesdays are .75 cent movie nights.
- 15.The Dmac-A place where young film makers get together and show they're work.
- 16.The Oval-A place where young artists show they're work.
- 17.Skull Kingdom-A giant haunted house.
- 18.Back Booth-Another club with a great Karioke night.