Ten Stupid Things Couples Do to Mess Up Their Relationships When Abroad
Submitted by diaskeaus on Tue, 05/29/2007 - 07:36
- Traveling abroad, apart.
- Not calling.
- Not praying.
- Forgetting to inform each other of important events.
- Believing culture shock, or distance shock, plays little part.
- Getting angry at shadows.
- Not writing.
- Wishing life were different.
- Thinking that not thinking about each other is a better idea than thinking about each other.
A work-in-progress. Personal faults, to a point.