Small Things That Make Me Immeasurably Happy
Submitted by geek on Fri, 07/11/2003 - 01:56
- When I look at the sky and can see the clouds moving across it.
- Elderly tourists.
- The split second when you drive under an overpass and the rain stops hitting the windshield.
- Young mothers being nice to their children.
- The liberal/ pacifist/ tolerance buttons on my sister's backpack.
- Writing in a new notebook for the first time.
- Choosing classes for my first semester of college!
- When my grandmother sends me the 'Classic Ann Landers' column from her local paper every week.
- Snowflakes in eyelashes.
- Wrapping presents.
- The pattern the lights on a Christmas tree make on the wall behind it - the branches look huge and it's all the different colors of the lights, and I could watch forever.