recent annoyances: rant space!
Submitted by taryn on Sat, 06/16/2001 - 10:31
- driving the DC-baltimore beltway twice a day for two weeks
- waking up to find the water mains are being flushed
- realizing in spring that you have bees living in your walls
- alternate parking tickets = $20 wasted bucks
- not having medical insurance & not living in canada
- sinus infections that turn into ear infections
- airlines that charge $5 for headphones to watch the in-flight movie
- finding bugs in an unopened bag of flour *ish!*
- navel piercing infections
- unresponsive landlords
- DSL/cable modem: unavailable
- error: application unresponsive
- static electricity
- monthlong root canal processes
- people on airplanes who don't share armrests
- "whole nother..."
- "had boughten"
- call waiting
- 90+ degree weather w/ no AC
- road construction
- candy/chips getting stuck in the vending machine
- running out of deodorant
- people who bathe in stanky perfume/cologne
- cube dwellers who sing/hum while listening to music others can't hear
- the phrase "get over it!"
- how fast french fries go cold
these are things i just had to get off my chest recently and thought--what better place than with people who could commiserate?
well this list obviously has growth potential, so if you feel the need. and rant all you like!