Rating the Films: Joel & Ethan Coen
- Blood Simple (1984)
- Fargo (1996)
- Miller’s Crossing (1990)
- The Big Lebowski (1998)
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Barton Fink (1991)
- Burn After Reading (2008)
- The Man Who Wasn’t There (2001)
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)
Some people love them, some people hate them, but as Ebert says, they always swing for the fences. Here's how the films from the Minnesotan brothers stack up.
I've rated the films from a zero (horrible!) to four (wonderful!) star scale, with the links going to my reviews. As usual, I've only included films I've seen.