A or B?
Submitted by lukeprog on Mon, 09/27/2004 - 06:06
- Chaplin or Keaton - Keaton
- Chaplin or Lloyd - Lloyd
- Affleck or Damon - *shudder* Damon
- Keanu Reeves or Paul Walker - Keanu had one good performance, I guess. Bonus points for guessing what film. [edit: that'd be AJDaGreat]
- Audrey or Katharine - Audrey
- Kelly or Astaire - Kelly
- Naomi Watts or Nicole Kidman - Naomi Watts all the way
- Bogart or Stewart - Grrrr. I guess Bogart.
- Young Sean Connery or old Sean Connery - old Sean Connery
- Nolan or Aronofsky - I guess Nolan's had more films to prove himself with, and Batman will only increase his lead
- Kevin Smith or Quentin Tarantino - I'm not sure why this is even a contest, but peer pressure forces it into my list, and Tarantino (obviously) wins.
- Spielberg or Lucas - Spielberg
- Kubrick or Scorsese - Kubrick
- Hitchcock or Anybody - Hitchcock
- Tarkovsky or Eisenstein - Mmmm... toughie. I haven't seen enough of either yet, but right now I'll say Tarkovsky.
- Coen Bros or Farrely Bros - Coens
- Coppola gangster flicks or Scorcese gangster flicks - Coppola
- Bowling For Columbine or Fahrenheit 9/11 - Columbine
- Sleepless in Seattle or When Harry Met Sally - When Harry Met Sally, no contest
- Being John Malkovich or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Being John Malkovich just barely.
- Spiderman or X-Men - X-Men
- X-Men or X2: X-Men United - X-Men (sorry!)
- Dark City or Equilibrium - Dark City
- Neo-realism or Film noir - Neo-realism
- French cinema or Japanese cinema - Oooooh... Japanese, I guess.
- Serial killer flicks or serial benevolence flicks - I'm drawn to evil. Serial killers all the way. Besides, I'm not sure if the latter exist (bonus points if you can guess the fairly recent exception I'm thinking of... hehe. No bonus points if you think this game is exploitative attention mongering).
- Beatles or Stones - Beatles
- Presley or Costello - Presley, guiltily
- Metallica or Megadeth - Metallica
- Thrash Metal or Death Metal - Thrash by a million miles
- Airwave Radio or Internet Radio - Internet Radio, as above
- MTV or VH1 - I love lists, so you can bet I'm going with VH1 here.
- The Daily Show or Tough Crowd - Daily Show all the way!
- Saturday Night Live or Mad TV - Mad TV
- Leno or Conan - Conan by a landslide
- NBC News or or CBS News - NBC News
- Clear, icy water or pop (soda) - Clear, icy water
- Burger King or McDonald's - Burger King
- Hardees or Burger King - Hardees
- Arby's or Hardees - Arby's
- Coke or Pepsi - Coke
- Every other flavor by Coke or every other flavor by Pepsi - Pepsi
- Winamp or Foobar2000 - Foobar2000
- Nintendo games or Sony games - Nintendo
- Windows or any other OS - Windows (sorry, it is more fully-featured, and more importantly, it has more software)
- Dogs or Cats - Dogs
- WWI or WWII - WWII
- Football or Baseball - Football
- Football or Basketball - Basketball
- Magic Johnson or Michael Jordan - Michael
- Republican or Democrat - Blech. Neither. Independent, I guess.
- Summer or Winter - summer
- Blondes or Brunettes - blondes
- E-mail lists or Usenet - e-mail
- IM'ing or Phone Call - IM'ing
- Chevy or Dodge - Dodge
- online shopping or brick and mortar - online shopping
- Air hockey or ping pong - Air hockey
- Calvin & Hobbes or The Farside - Callvin & Hobbes
More to come.