My Favorite Speculative Fiction
- The Lathe of Heaven, by Ursula LeGuin
- Stranger in a Strange Land, by Robert Heinlein
- The Left Hand of Darkness, by Ursula LeGuin
- Childhood's End, by Arthur C Clarke
- All books by Tolkein
- The Hitchhiker Series by Douglas Adams
I borrowed the terminology from Jim. When I was in high school, I read every science fiction book in the high school library. (It wasn't a very extensive collection.) I continued to read science fiction but haven't read any in a while. Perhaps I'll try it out again...now that I've got so many lists to refer to...
Anyhow, here are my all-time favorites.