My Favorite Female Singers and Favorite Songs They Have Sung and WHY
Submitted by janwintas on Fri, 10/15/2004 - 05:20
- 1. Maria Muldaur - Midnight at the Oasis - oohh la la this chantruese lays the innuendos thick and real sassy !!
- 2. Joan Armatrading - Love and Affection -- awesome, she tries to weave a minor melody around a major one, and sometimes Joan takes you to another world with her aspiring song , beautiful, thank You Joan !
- 3. Carly Simon - You belong to me - Carly has the uncanny ability to make you empathasize with her and the Rhodes keyboard sound so rich.
- 4. Carol King - Jazzman -- makes you feel the excitement and luv she has for the jazzman practically makes you want to go out to some jazz club , smoke and drink till dawn.
- 5. Dianna Ross - Love Hangover - kinda funky and unassuming start with noticeable beautyfulll rhodes keyboards, and then Diana morphs into an addicted-to-love goddess, one can only imagine that endless night spent.
- 6. Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings -Bette kinda makes you feel like YOUR the MAN, very uplifting, ya feel like a hero after this song
by Byron Balaski