Musicals I Just Don't Get
Submitted by allegheny on Sun, 03/27/2005 - 07:13
- 1. West Side Story
- 2. Jason and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- 3. Cats
- 4. Phantom of the Opera
- 5. My Fair Lady
- 6. Willy Wonka and the CHocalate Factory: It's fun to spoof on Futurama and Family Guy.
- 7. Checkmate: Thought this was going to be acold war spy thriller centered around chess, turned out to be a moody drama about international chess players who can't deal with their own insecurities
- 8. Camelot: Arthur hardly seems like a celtic warlord in the Dark Ages who fought of invading Saxons. Lancelot Is full of himself, and I've had it up to here (my chin) with the love triangle. The lack of one in King Arthur (2004) was a blessing. Drags on after the first half.
- 9. Carousel
- 10. Wizard of Oz (No FLYING MONKEES!!, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY THROW WHEn THEY ARE IN A DOGFIGHT?)