Movies I Use to Torture My Friends
Submitted by jokow11 on Fri, 07/20/2001 - 11:50
- I have a few movies I've bought/taped over the years that never fail to induce nausea. Usually watched on holidays with severe mocking involved!
- 10. Sextette - 86-year old May West making leering sexual innuendos to a 26 year old Timothy Dalton (her new husband!) Will make you ill.
- 9. Batman and Robin - Uma and Arnold. I've yet to sit through this movie in one entire sitting.
- 8. On Deadly Ground - Seagal's directing/acting/writing masterpiece. Truly stunning in it's ineptitude. One of my favorite movies ever.
- 7. Battlefield Earth - Waiting to spring from it's hiding place on my unsuspecting friends. Camera angles = cool action!
- 6. Armageddon - If you even have a rudimentary knowledge of science this movie will put you over the edge. Willis is cool though.
- 5. Can't Stop the Music - Village People + Steve Guttenberg + Bruce Jenner = jaw dropping fun. Hard to believe how poorly this was directed/acted/scripted.
- 4. Plan 9 From Outer Space - Too much fun to be truly bad. You must scream out "Stupid! Stupid!" in your best whiney voice after viewing.
- 3. Meet the Feebles - I have a friend who is a puppeteer. He still hasn't forgiven me for his viewing of this film. The Sodomy song is a fan favorite.
- 2. Dolemite - The boom mike appears so often, it should be credited in the cast. The "kungfu" is as bad as the acting. Not for the faint of heart.
- 1. Street Fighter - Sonny Chiba mugs to the camera more than humanly possible. Originally rated X for violence it compares with R movies made today. My favorite scene is the idiot who does a flying kick and flies right out the 10 story window to his death. What an imbecile.