Most Attractive Female Stars
- Audrey Tautou - Should be an obvious answer for many men and women alike. If you watched Amélie without falling for her, you better check your pulse. You're probably dead. And for those who haven't seen Amélie yet, move it to the top of your to see list. Also Dirty Pretty Things.
- Chloe Sevigny - This lady makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. A personal favorite of mine from all the art house Indy films I've watched. Not only does she have an amazing body but a personality that reaches out and grabs on.
- Zooey Deschanel - And talk about personalities! I absolutely love her. Something about the lack of concern in her voice or her cynicism that makes me go crazy. Fell in love with her from All the Real Girls. She's only four years older than me too....think I have a chance?
- Diane Lane - Diane Lane is absolutely stunning. One of the most beautiful women out there. It'd be hard to top her in attractiveness. So sexy. So classy. Plus how hot was Unfaithful?
- Leelee Sobieski - Was her scene in Eyes Wide Shut as memorable for you as it was for me? Such an exotic face and beautiful tall body. I have yet to be blown away by a movie she has been in but at least she's in it and that makes the movie worth while. Has a bit of that beauty Helen Hunt carries. Plus I hear Leelee's still a virgin. Waiting for marriage an all. Now that's hot.
- Alison Lohman - My heart skipped a beat when I saw her at the end of Matchstick Men. Also does a great job in White Oleander. One actress I always like to keep an eye out for. She might look young but she's several years older than myself.
- Claire Danes - My So Called Life people! That show alone will solidify her position in my top ten list. But on top of that there's Romeo + Juliet, Igby Goes Down, and she was the voice of Princess Mononoke. Fuck yea!
- Penélope Cruz - An old favorite of mine. Ever since being graced with Jamón, Jamón I couldn't get her out of my head. I don't even think there's a bad picture of her. I've looked and all I've got are a hundred pictures I want to post of her. I fell for her all over again in Vanilla Sky. I want.
- Claire Forlani - Originally known from Mallrats, she came back around and made another lasting impression on me from Meet Joe Black and Antitrust. So beautiful.
- Christini Ricci - When I was 11 I remember falling in love with Christini Ricci's character Wednesday in The Adams Family. Probably the first feelings I ever had for a girl. Check out Black Snake Moan aka "Christini Ricci porn".
This should go without saying but I'll say it anyway. My choice of actresses here are NOT the only actresses I consider attractive but they are the ones that I tend to feel more passionately about. The ones I fall in love with each and every time I watch one of their movies. Also the order in which they are listed is merely the order in which they came to me. Not that one is better than another.
Others - Laura Linney, Natalie Portman, Jena Malone, Dominique Swain, Marisa Tomei, Rachel Weisz, Monica Bellucci, Emily Mortimer