Geek's Current Joys
Submitted by geek on Sat, 06/21/2003 - 12:35
- SuDoKu (a logic/number puzzle in the Washington Post (The NY Times, too, I've heard) that is so much fun)
- Western Reserve Historical Society; Cleveland, Ohio (my summer internship and my summer job are here and (what are the chances?) I like them both!)
- museum theory and museum critiques for my museum studies class
- youaintnopicasso.com (music blog)
- Ted Leo's cover of "Since U Been Gone"
- frozen coke slurpee and dollar scratch off card runs to 7-11 (because, really, you can't get one without getting the other)
- Italian sodas
- Napoleon Dynamite (movie)
I was persuaded to change the title of my list, too. It makes sense this way....