Finished in 2004
Submitted by spoky on Mon, 01/19/2004 - 08:59
- Naval Architecture For Non-Navel Architects - Harry Benford
It was suggested that I read this for work. I am not the biggest fan of textbook style books so it took me a while to finish, but I definitely think that the knowledge gained from it will help out at work.
- Otherland: River of Blue Fire - Tad Willams
- Otherland: Mountain of Black Glass - Tad Willams
Many hours on a plane finished these two off in a manner of days. Which is good since I haven't been reading as much as I would like to be lately. It is nice two have the time to read some good books. I enjoyed both very much. Hopefully the series will end just as strong with the last book.
- Otherland: Sea of Silver Light - Tad Willams
This book ended a series that I very much enjoyed, but I don't think that the finish was quite as good as the start. I think some of the minor plot lines were cleaned up just a bit too quickly. But overall very very good.
- Things Fall Apart - Chinua Achebe
- Friday - Robert A. Heinlein
- I Know This Much Is True - Wally Lamb
- Sailing to Sarantium - Guy Gavriel Kay
- Lord of Emperors - Guy Gavriel Kay
- Virtual Light - William Gibson
- Animal Farm - George Orwell
- The Books of Magic - Gaiman/Bolton/Hampton/Vess/Johnson
- Worlds of Exile and Illusion - Ursula K. LeGuin
Planet of Exile
City of Illusions