Best Commercials of 2004
Submitted by lukeprog on Thu, 06/24/2004 - 07:55
- "Good news... I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico" - series of hilarious Geico commercials.
- "Feeling Good" - for season 4 of Six Feet Under.
- "Why can't you be more like Jessica?" on MTV ('not for use by adults').
- "The Ongoing Cock Swinging Contest Between Budweiser and Miller Beers"
- "Indestructible Pickup Truck" - the comedic timing when the girl screams "Noooooo!!!!" is absolutely perfect (after the truck remains unharmed by the fall from the cliff)
- "Karate Explosion" - the Netzero commercial that is pretty typical until the final moments, when it becomes hilarious.
PLEASE nominate some more by commenting and I'll add them to the list.
Lol, someone who actually watches TV should probably maintain this list instead of ME :-)