8 strangest things stooky has ever been told by adults
Submitted by stooky on Fri, 07/09/2004 - 03:02
- 1. "I didn't know fat people could draw."
- 2. "Gay people rape straight people and try to turn them gay."
- 3. "Necrophelia is a horrible disease isn't it."
- 4. "Why don't they get those Indians out of the reservations and send them back to their own country?"
- 5. "There's no point in training my dog, she doesn't understand what I'm saying."
- 6. "I really love (The Beach Boys)Kokamo." This one's fer you, kryce
- 7. "You can't totally house-train your dog."
- 8. "You'll have to move, this section of the parking lot is for Asian people. I'll let you go but you better be gone when I come back." Said by a policeman when he went to ticket our pickup which was in Visitor Info parking lot and happened to find someone in the car and signalled his retreat.