5 Movies I would take with me to a lonely island...
Submitted by grandpa_chum on Fri, 11/05/2004 - 13:18
- 1. Once Upon A Time In The West: I can't live without it.
- 2. The Quiet Man: If I found a female and for some reason I would have to create a new human race i'd want John Wayne as the prototype and to a lesser extent maureen o'hara in this movie.
- 3. Roller Boogie: If there are any pirates or cannibals, I'll show them one of these films, and they will flee... on top of that would help me remember how little I missed civilization anyhow.
- 4. Batman: Makes me laugh and gives hope. Never gets boring. The 1966 original that is.
- 5. Flash Gordon: Is so boring and stupid that I won't have any problems to sleep.
- If i could take a sixth...
- 6. High Noon: same reason for quiet man only gary cooper.
All 1922 on this one.