10 Reasons Episode III will be the Best Star Wars Prequel
Submitted by lukeprog on Mon, 08/02/2004 - 03:08
And, just to round it out: 5 Reasons Episode III will still suck The first two sucked. George Lucas sucks. Harrison Ford still isn't in it. It's all spectacle, no story or character. The first two sucked.
- 'Best Star Wars Prequel' isn't saying much anyway.
- It looks to be darker than the first two.
- The final battle atop a volcano.
- Tons of major characters die.
- Chewbacca is back.
- There's a chance Jar Jar will be killed.
- Keisha Castle-Hughes is the Queen of Naboo.
- The opening space battle is said to be gigantic.
- Revenge of the Sith is the best subtitle among the prequels.