Folks I Share Birthdays With (with help from IMDB)
- The Good
- Ariel Durant (YES!)
- Krist Novoselic
- Fred Astaire
- David O. Selznick
- Max Steiner
- Jim Abrahams
- The Bad
- Sid Vicious
- Mark David Chapman (killed John Lennon)
- John Wilkes Booth (killed Abraham Lincoln)
- The Ugly ?
- Gary Owens
- Linda Evangelista
- Tracy Tweed
- Ara Parseghian (alright, I'm not a football fan...)
- Pat Summerall
- Daisy the Cow and Cheeks the Baboon (Beanie Babies, it would seem...)
- Homer Simpson Doh!
- Nancy Walker (The woman in the Bounty ads; also in Rhoda)
I always used to say my birthday spawns only artists and assassins. (Everybody pray I get a novel published soon...)
With Sid Vicious, we see the two occupations are not mutually exclusive...
Now, however, Homer Simpson has thrown everything I know into doubt....