Odd facts about me (Yes, another one of these.)
Submitted by Lassic on Tue, 12/12/2006 - 05:00
- Well, seems like almost everyone else has one. I want one too!
- UPDATE: This list is horribly out of date. I'll work on a new one soon.
- Both my pinkie fingers are crooked.
- I have never broken any bone, though I have had stitches three times.
- I have been out of the country only once, in Canada for Anime North 2006
- I have not managed to keep a friendship with any of my ex-girlfriends.
- I know how they prepare food at Tim Hortons, and I tell people regularly.
- I have worked a Tim Hortons morning shift alone.
- I can walk two blocks and see another country.
- I do not believe in Internet relationships.
- Despite the fact that I hate stereotypes, I often stereotype people myself
- My ex has gotten me banned from a forum by claiming I was the leader of a secret terrorist society.
- I speak English and Spanish
- I hope to move to Ibiza one day.
- I always end chats with the term "TTFN"