My 11 Favorite Words: and how
Submitted by grandpa_chum on Sun, 07/31/2005 - 12:18
- Chum it means both old friend and fish guts
- Hilt because of 'to the hilt' and it sounds great
- Green as in gullible
- Mystic needing a special understanding or recognition, best used improperly as a noun. "she is a mystic"
- Beelzebub Satan, or something like him.
- Fandango tomfoolery
- Milk just sounds great, plus the fact that you can actually "milk" something.
- Berserk any eccentric word meaning unrestrained is a favorite of mine
- Fanfaronade empty boasting