• Every animated movie ever created (alphabetical)   6 weeks 4 days ago

I think your talking about Nim's Island. But in that, there's a seal and a iguana instead of a dolphin and Koala.

• Every animated movie ever created (alphabetical)   6 weeks 4 days ago

Sorry for the double post - internet problems, but the movie is also in cartoon form - like Robin Hood.

• Every animated movie ever created (alphabetical)   6 weeks 4 days ago

I literally registered when I couldn't find the movie I'm after off your list, because I'm desperate to find a movie I remember seeing once. It is an animal one - like Robin Hood. The fox is the main character - it might be the fox, I can't remember - and he has a companion - could be a bird - and the fox has a wife and son. From what I can remember, something happens - either the king is poisoned or something is stolen - and the two characters are blamed for it. If its the poisoned one, they go in search of a cure, if the stolen one, they go after the person who did. I can only remember one scene. The fox and his companion are riding a horse and cart - I think they might've owned it - and then, to get caught, the fox and his companion pretend to be dead - lying on the ground.

Sorry if it's not much, it's all I can remember.

• Spam Patrol   6 weeks 5 days ago

2014-02-09: 25 accounts, 08 comments, 01 pages
    2014-02-06: 49 accounts, 01 comments, 02 pages
    2014-02-03: 34 accounts, 04 comments
    2014-02-02: 19 accounts
    2014-02-01: 15 accounts

• Euphemisms for Death/dead/to die   6 weeks 5 days ago

"He belongs to the ages now." (Said by Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton when he heard of Lincoln's death.)

• Euphemisms for Death/dead/to die   6 weeks 5 days ago

gone to Davy Jone's locker

• Euphemisms for Death/dead/to die   6 weeks 5 days ago

• Gone the way of all the earth

• The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
    No traveller returns (from Hamlet's To Be or Not to Be soliloquy)

• Rolling Stone: 100 Greatest Artists of All Time: The Immortals   6 weeks 6 days ago

can someone tell me who is 54markl talking to?

• Every animated movie ever created (alphabetical)   7 weeks 1 day ago

I know this is really old but I'm desperately trying to find an animated movie I watched with my best friend when we were little I'm 18 now it would of been when I was 7 or 8 but I don't know for sure and I do not know the year the movie was made. I don't remember much of the plot but there was a girl named Marybelle she had blonde hair and pink overalls and I white shirt I think her and her friend meet a girl who takes them back to her house and she has all types of toys and there's a slide and she owns flying horses. She turns out to be kind of mean and pressures merrybelle into Riding one of the flyin horses and it starts flyin way too fast an marybelle nearly falls off of it. I think merrybelle is a doll but comes to life in the animated world but I'm not 100 percent sure can anyone help me I really need to find this movie it's killing me

• 25 Most Overrated Bands of All Time   7 weeks 1 day ago

Beatles maybe overrated, but Led Zeppilin, acdc, pink floyd and nirvana are not. You just take a list of the most popular rock bands and say that sucks without giving in depth reasoning. Your a classic example of a brainless hatter that gives poor reviews on music. This is rock at its pinnacle, you might as well disregard the whole genre.Your hipster main stream trash that you think is the all that can go suck it. The Rolling stones are real reviewers, not you. Put on the list maybe the Ramones or the smiths, but leave these other guys out of it.

• 25 Most Overrated Bands of All Time   7 weeks 1 day ago

I agree completely commercialized bands today are retarded.

• Clone of 1001 Songs You Must Hear Before You Die   7 weeks 1 day ago

There's a lot of good songs in this list. Even probably a majority you would be hard pressed to argue against.

Backstreet Boys (Everybody), though... Good joke.

But that is nothing compared to the inclusion of Carla Bruni. To see that there is no mention of Trust, Noir Desir, IAM or NTM in this list and that the comparatively talentless Carla is included... Please, next time do build a multicultural team - or at least get advice from someone who knows his way around French music.

• 25 Most Overrated Bands of All Time   7 weeks 1 day ago

You clearly have no taste in music!

• 25 Most Overrated Bands of All Time   7 weeks 1 day ago

Led Zepplin garbage and stairway to heaven trash!? I really question your taste in music. There is a whole lot of other bands that are not talented and get the praise.

• 25 Most Overrated Bands of All Time   7 weeks 1 day ago

So the early beatles were not that good, but "A day in a life? let it be?

• Essential 200* Motion Pictures (Sorted by Genre)   7 weeks 1 day ago

Nice list(s). BTW, for Adventure, you write "Top 9" next to it yet list only 7 films.

• Films Seen: Listology Scoreboard 2014   7 weeks 1 day ago

Update #07 (17 February) - Changes in the top 10: dahsforcover (6->5), kaplan (5->6), Laivaren (10->9) & Tatum (12->9). Mightysparks has an average of more than 3 films/day, tom_elce of more than 2 films/day and eight players of more than 1 film/day.
    I saw 6 films and went further down, from 5 to 6.

• Every animated movie ever created (alphabetical)   7 weeks 2 days ago

I realy wanna find out the film i as desperate to watch i think its called anstasia (and no im not talking about the one realeased in 1997) well atleast i think it is cause theres a girl in it called anastasia and her house gets robbed,she goes on a train in a winter storm and then ive forgottern the rest...Please help me fiind it its a childhood memory ThanksXX

• Comedy Central 100 Greatest Standups of all Time   7 weeks 3 days ago

The best standup comedy ages well or changes the direction of comedy at the time it was current. Most standup comedy falls flat years later so it's hard to appreciate if it wasn't experienced first hand. For example, @Jcon1000 doesn't like Roseanne Barr, but she broke new ground for female comedians covering controversial topics. Of course, Dave Chapelle is funnier than Chris Rock. It would be more objective to rate greatest standup comedians by decade. Comparing Phyllis Diller with Amy Schumer seems ludicrous.

• Comedy Central 100 Greatest Standups of all Time   7 weeks 3 days ago

Aziz Ansari, Demetri Martin and Bo Burnham should definitely be up there. Watch any of their specials and say they shouldn't. Dave Chappelle should be much higher, being a better black comedian than Chris Rock. The only thing funny about Roseanne is her obesity and the fact that she can stand-up is a true miracle, she does not deserve to be considered for this list, let alone be top ten. Bill Cosby is not nearly as talented as my recommendations. Most of the people on this list are terrible, plus Kevin Hart. Shut up people that say Kevin Hart is the best modern comedian, he is not funny, he is a stupid person and his jokes are unintelligible.

• Top 222 songs of the 90s   7 weeks 3 days ago

Three Days was your 72nd, 127th and 154th song

• Read in 2014   7 weeks 3 days ago

• Every animated movie ever created (alphabetical)   7 weeks 3 days ago

Hello all,
    I am looking for the same movie too. I can add some more details to this. The movie involves droid spiders which enter into the brain of their victims through their forehead, while they are sleeping and turn them to their slaves (The king of the planet falls that way). The girl fights the invaders off while she protects a little boy. She has silver green (if I am right) hair and she wilds a Katana sword. At the end she hides the boy in some kind of caves and she tries to the very end for saving him. When she understands that she's already become a droid she takes the fight to the leader causing this huge explosion. I also believe it was created in the late 80's...
    Thank you for any help you can provide for the title of this movie.

• Songs with days of the week in the title, please add more!   7 weeks 4 days ago

For all days of the week:
    Nick Lowe- 7 Nights Of Rock
    Etta James- Seven Day Fool
    Individual days:
    Marshall Crenshaw- Monday Morning Rock
    The Verve- Make It Till Monday
    The Pogues- Tuesday Morning
    Stone Temple Pilots- Church On Tuesday
    Primal Scream- Gentle Tuesday (on Rhino'sChildren Of Nuggets Box Set)
    The Undertones- Wednesday Week
    Joe Ely- Treat Me Like A Saturday Night
    John Fogerty- Almost Saturday Night
    Nick Drake- Saturday Sun
    The Monkees- Saturday's Child
    Etta James- Sunday Kind Of Love
    The Doors- Blue Sunday
    The Commodores- Easy (Like A Sunday Morning)
    Nick Drake- Sunday
    Van Halen- Sunday Afernoon In The Park
    Spanky And The Gang- Sunday Mornin'
    Blur- Sunday Sunday
    Jethro Tull- My Sunday Feeling
    Paul McCartney- Heaven On A Sunday
    Billlie Holliday- Gloomy Sunday

• IGN's Top 100 Video Games (2005)   7 weeks 5 days ago

The Top 3 is spot-on, but there are waaay too many crap choices to take IGN's list seriously. I mean, Star Wars: TIE Fighter greater than Super Mario Bros. 3? GTFO.