• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   15 years 10 weeks ago

Right
    Right

• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   15 years 10 weeks ago

All correct except #101...good job man

• GAME0003: Name The Series TV Character   15 years 10 weeks ago

Good Job, Tp! 2 points for you!

• 10 Artists/Groups I wish I had never heard   15 years 10 weeks ago

jblack here sebreg. You Not knowing who tiffany is is a blessing. For this moment I wish I was you. You're not missing much. And oUwilmo Roy W. Are you gonna reply to anybody's comments. Oh and another thing, everyone on this list needs to be marooned on an uncharted deserted island.

• DVDs I'd Like To Acquire   15 years 10 weeks ago

Hey, Jim! Yeah, I've heard many good things about The Fight Club DVD. They always have it close to the top of must-have DVD lists. Hopefully comprehensive packages like this are the wave of the future. Thanks for the input!

• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   15 years 10 weeks ago

68. "As Good as Dead" Local H
    70. "High/Low" Nada Surf

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   15 years 10 weeks ago

You must be butter because you are on a roll.

• Depeche Mode's Great Songs   15 years 10 weeks ago

thanks roy w. for almost cussing me. How could I leave off Question Of Lust? Huh?!

• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   15 years 10 weeks ago

Six Degrees of Hanson...pretty friggin scary.

• Directors and Their Best Films   15 years 10 weeks ago

Much trickier.

I'll accept, of course, although I fear that many actors may have given their best performance in terrible films I've never seen. It may be a day or two though; I'm horribly swamped at work today!

• Depeche Mode's Great Songs   15 years 10 weeks ago

I was sitting here looking at this list and found myself cussing you for omitting Question of Lust...I just didn't see it at first glance. Anyway, good list.

• Top Ten movies (in progress)   15 years 10 weeks ago

Buddy, love the list and more importantly your comments. I think more listologists should comment. As a 39 year old man whose parentage comes from Prince Edward Island, I too loved Anne of Green Gables. Arsenic and Old Lace is one of the funniest broad comedies I can think of...

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   15 years 10 weeks ago

man I was killing myself, becasue i knew this...and it finally came to me-52nd Street is by Billy Joel.

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   15 years 10 weeks ago

yes thats right Roy W. very good kid!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Directors and Their Best Films   15 years 10 weeks ago

All right. I open a challenge to your mr Bangs. I cloned your Director list, how about you give my actor's list a try. Just a thought.

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   15 years 10 weeks ago

67.the police
    68.bob dylan

• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   15 years 10 weeks ago

You got 'em bro...yeah some are completely crazy.

• The Cure's Great Songs   15 years 10 weeks ago

yeah..lets go to bed. I'll have to get rid of something, i forgot about that one. Thanks for jarring my memory Roy W.

• The Cure's Great Songs   15 years 10 weeks ago

Very good representation of a most influential band.....you know how I am, just to name a few i would have added:
    Throw Your Foot
    A Night Like This
    Let's Go To Bed
    Three Imaginary Boys
    A Man Inside My Mouth
    The Lovecats

• bands with stand-up drummers   15 years 10 weeks ago

moi...scared?? nah...it's good to be put in your place sometimes, right? besides, i would never talk smack about taryn considering we have the same employer.

anyways, about the pros and cons to playing standing up...i was thinking about this last night. i've actually tried playing standing up and it just doesn't work, but that's because my kit isn't raised. i personally think that drum kits are meant to be played sitting down. in order to really use the foot pedals properly and effectively you need to have your butt planted to lift your feet of the ground. it's really not like tapping your foot. and when you have to count time with the high-hats and use the bass pedal at the same time there's no way to really do it standing up unless you go airborn or unless you keep your heel planted which doesn't give you proper control.

i would actually guess that sitting down is worse for you than standing while playing. i have awful posture as it is and i slouch even more when i play because there is no back to my throne. even if there was a back on it, i don't think you're supposed to just lean back and play.

so, there's my humble opinion on this matter. i do have tons of lists in my head, but i might never get around to putting them up on here. although, a great use of lists in a book is nick hornby's high fidelity (yes, the movie with john cusack was based on it, and did a really good job of sticking close to the story).

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   15 years 10 weeks ago

Well sebreg and oUwilmo you are right. however sebreg oUwilmo beat ya' to the punch on a couple of those.

• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   15 years 10 weeks ago

Exactly...I kinda got a little harder on this next batch, but all in all it stays pretty true to the "alternative" genre. Keep tryin'..please.

• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   15 years 10 weeks ago

Some of those are fucking tough. But I know several.. Here we go

72 madder rose
    73 teenage fanclub
    74 journey
    75 jesus and mary chain
    80 skinny puppy
    82 charlatons uk
    85 neds atomic dustbin
    86 smashing pumpkins
    91 lenny kravitz
    96 duran duran
    97 human league

I think those are right Roy W.

• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   15 years 10 weeks ago

Well these are tough for me, here's all I can come up with:
    73. Teenage Fanclub
    81. I think Stone Roses

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   15 years 10 weeks ago

#61 is my boy Frank Black(and the Catholics?) not sure if that was part of it yet.
    #62 is Echo & the Bunnymen, but that is actually self titled.