• Directors and Their Best Films   14 years 23 weeks ago

"This is either an indication of his intelligence or my lack of imagination. Not sure which is correct."

I know which one sounds better to me! However, I fear the true answer is c) none of the above.

Rear Window is certainly an excellent selection for Hitchcock, as is Raiders of the Lost Ark for Spielberg. Both very well might be my second choice.

My, we do have a lot in common... I like every film you have listed here!

• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   14 years 23 weeks ago

#13 is Daisy Chainsaw. Post some more roy w.

• David Bowie's Great Songs   14 years 23 weeks ago

i thought you'd agree

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   14 years 23 weeks ago

2. Jefferson Airplane
    7. Bob Dylan
    24. Cream
    29. Pink Floyd
    50. Hendrix
    52. Clash

• 10 Artists/Groups I wish I had never heard   14 years 23 weeks ago

I just wanted to mention that last week I saw someone wearing both a New Kids on the Block t-shirt and hat. I didn't have the heart to ask if it was meant in a spirit of sarcasm or not. (mostly because I didn't want to know!)

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   14 years 23 weeks ago

what can i say roy w. you are the man. right on all counts. i guess i'll have to get serious now.

• David Bowie's Great Songs   14 years 23 weeks ago

umm..yep. sounds about right.

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   14 years 23 weeks ago

I hate to admit knowing but...#1 is LeeAnne Rhimes
    #10 is Nazareth (great band!)
    #35 is Jean-Michele Jarre
    And #7 was bugging me, so I looked it up and now I'm kicking myself. I'll leave it for someone else.

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   14 years 23 weeks ago

42.bette midler, i think
    43.peter gabriel
    46.skinny puppy
    47.fleetwood mac
    49.the cure
    50.jimi hendrix
    51.jane's addiction
    52.the clash
    53.rush
    58.tobin sprout
    59.gbv
    60.cheap trick

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   14 years 23 weeks ago

yeah, I thought so...that is killing me man...I'm still brain storming...I am about to add more to mine as well..

• Jeff's Lyric Challenge   14 years 23 weeks ago

yeah roy w. good job i'll be on all night so lets check each others list updates. having fun i am.

• Jeff's Lyric Challenge   14 years 23 weeks ago

#24 just about drove me muts. I knew I had heard a million times, but couldn't place it...anyway it's hotel california/the eagles
    23.push the little daisies/ween
    25.here comes the sun/the beatles
    28.the tide is high/blondie
    29.break on through/the doors

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   14 years 23 weeks ago

all of them are right but 29.

• THE ALBUM GAME :Copied from oUwilmo   14 years 23 weeks ago

34.reo speedwagon
    36. X
    37.carole king
    40.U2

let me know homeboy

• More Accurate Names for Temptation Island   14 years 23 weeks ago

I agree. I was amazed by the number of people I know who pronounced disgust for the show’s premise, yet avidly tuned in each week.

• THE SONGWRITERS GAME: WHO WROTE THESE?   14 years 23 weeks ago

you are correct Roy W.

• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   14 years 23 weeks ago

Jblack...I don't know how Jim feels about this but you might wish to curb your language. I'd like to think that kids could persue this site without the possibility of their parents adding it to SurfNanny or whatever it's called.

• Name the Group/Artist From the Album   14 years 23 weeks ago

Not the one you're looking for? Then you better start adding a year to the Album titles because I can't read your mind.

• Jeff's Lyric Challenge   14 years 23 weeks ago

Whoops, I skipped 8, which I was especially happy to know. Rag Doll, I believe by the Four Seasons.

• Jeff's Lyric Challenge   14 years 23 weeks ago

1 - Sounds like Love the One You're With, by CSNY, but the lyrics are wrong...
    2 - In My Life - Beatles
    5 - Don't Stand So Close to Me - Police
    11 - We are the Champions, Queen
    12 - Comfortably Numb - Floyd (I'm not 100% sure on 11 and 12)
    14 - This could be several songs, I believe. One is Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is, by Chicago

• Movie Club (aka Movie Discussion Group) Anyone!   14 years 23 weeks ago

Apparently someone needs to spell check their postings. And that person is named Me! :-)

• Another Character Game-Newer Films   14 years 23 weeks ago

The woman's name for # 7 is Mia Sara.
    I think I'm wrong but is #13 Benicio Del Toro in the Usual Suspects?
    Everyone beat me to the others I know.

• Another Character Game-Newer Films   14 years 23 weeks ago

6. Ben Stiller in Meet the Parents
    14. Val Kilmer in Real Genius
    20. Joan Allen in The Contender
    27. Bill Pullman in Zero Effect
    28. Christian Slater in True Romance

• Actor's Best Roles   14 years 23 weeks ago

He was very good in this movie but I find it a little too flashy. As I do this list, I find I equate best with subtle and underplayed. Probably a very accurate refelction of my own personality thus why I identify with these roles. One thing about Face Off, it leaves very little question about the comparative acting talents of Cage and Travolta. Red Rock West and my choice for Spencer Tracy Bad Day at Black Rock would make a great double feature night. I think that should be my next film list..Great choices for Double Feature night...any suggestions?