• Z. GAME0002: Name The Director   14 years 7 weeks ago

Laszlo Benadek Assault on Agathon. Please tell me I got that one. I feel like a fool for missing Grey Owl.

• A Film (or two) for Every State   14 years 7 weeks ago

ok so there are many, many movies filmed in Utah. lets face it if you need a good barren wasteland, rough mountain landscape, or western desert monument valley type of a backdrop for your film there is no better place. a few such movies include: Mission Impossible 2, Galaxy Quest, Thelma and Louise, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Octopussy, Dumb and Dumber, Footloose, Forest Gump, Independence Day, and The Ten Commandments. The list of western films is quite extensive as well some notable films include: Have Gun Will Travel, Maverick, Rio Grande, She Wore A Yellow Ribbon, and The Outlaw Josey Wells. Believe it or not the movie filming industry is big business in Utah. It is also home to the wonderful Sundance Film Festival in Park City.

• 10 Greatest female artists in rock history.   14 years 7 weeks ago

Look guys, I may of came off a little brash ok. But you know I consider artists to encompass everything. Songwriting included. I dont think Aretha sucks or anything, I just dont see what people see in her to make her worshipped! I respect and understand all you guys theories here, I just dont share the same love for her as other people.

• Oscar rip offs(Who won and who really should of)PICTURES   14 years 7 weeks ago

True Johnny, but it shouldnt be that way, dont you agree.I mean its supposed to be the best picture right?

• My Favorite Songs(tried to keep it to one song per band)   14 years 7 weeks ago

This arousal bit has me worried haha

• Z. GAME0002: Name The Director   14 years 7 weeks ago

17 is Attenborough
    22. Vincent Minelli
    39 is Henry King

i should know who directed The Wild One but I dont

• GAME0003: Name The Series TV Character   14 years 7 weeks ago

2. Is Batgirl from Batman played by Yvonne Craig
    4. James McArthur Bookem Dano from Hawaii Five-O
    5. Is from the muppets..how about Frank Oz
    8. Is Bill Dailey from Bob newhart Show
    9 is from Welcome Back Kotter but cant remeber is name Heyges maybe..
    10 Is Adam Rich From Eight is enough
    12 Is cfrom Six million Dollar Man/Bionic Woman no idea who played him though
    13. Is Susan Saint James from McMillan and Wife
    16. Is Betty White From Mary Tyler Moore

Thats enough for now

• A Film (or two) for Every State   14 years 7 weeks ago

Ok Ohio how about Bye Bye Birdie which is set in some town like Sweet Applecore Ohio...Ohio is a big state so it toughs to represent it all but I am surprised nothing from Cleveland comes to mind besides The baseball movie Major League.

• GAME0003: Name The Series TV Character   14 years 7 weeks ago

Yes now I just need to figure how to become rich off it.

I did see the Prisoner along time ago and I remeber loving it.

Jim

• GAME0003: Name The Series TV Character   14 years 7 weeks ago

BTW, Has anyone watched this show extensively?! I'm really thinking about sitting down some time and watching them all but I want to know if that payoff is worth it...

• GAME0003: Name The Series TV Character   14 years 7 weeks ago

bingo!

• Best TV Series Spawned from a Movie?   14 years 7 weeks ago

"The Courtship of Eddie's Father" TV show (starring Bill Bixby) was spin-off of a 1963 movie. The show premiered in 1969.

• GAME0003: Name The Series TV Character   14 years 7 weeks ago

see and all of that TV watching has payed off :-)

• GAME0003: Name The Series TV Character   14 years 7 weeks ago

#22 is Wayne Knight on 3rd Rock from the Sun

• Best TV Series Spawned from a Movie?   14 years 7 weeks ago

"Paper Moon" TV show (starring Jodie Foster) premiered in 1974.

• Best TV Series Spawned from a Movie?   14 years 7 weeks ago

Also, there was a "Shaft" TV show after the first 3 movies.

• Best TV Series Spawned from a Movie?   14 years 7 weeks ago

Did you forget M*A*S*H?!

• All the new fun games   14 years 7 weeks ago

Hey! I just posted a Series TV Character Game. I don't know if this'll show up on the recent updates or not!?

• Great Travel Literature   14 years 7 weeks ago

Least Heat Moon's River-Horse is worth reading as well.

• Essential Songs: Stones   14 years 7 weeks ago

All very god, but what about Wild Horses and Satisfaction?

• Favorite Westerns   14 years 7 weeks ago

Cat Ballou forever!!!

• 0000:greatest tv theme songs   14 years 7 weeks ago

I like the theme to Grosse Pointe. "Sex Bomb" by Tom Jones. Though, I wouldn't listen to it on it's own.

• Albums to Buy   14 years 7 weeks ago

The guy who sings that song is actually a member of Union Station, which is Alison Krauss's band. He joined the band recently, so only from "So Long So Wrong" to the present is he part of the band. He sings at least a couple of songs on the album. For my money, though, the best Alsion Krauss album I own is "Everytime You Say Goodbye." There is so much great bluegrass music, including Flatt and Scruggs, the founders of the modern 5 string banjo bluegrass style, but others include JD Crowe, the New Grass Revival, Sam Bush, and others for music with vocals. For music without vocals, I recommend highly "Tales From the Acoustic Planet Vol. 2 : The Bluegrass Sessions" by Bela Fleck and also "Drive" by Bela Fleck. The soundtrack to "O Brother," though, is primarily music that is about the roots of Southern Folk, Blues and Gospel, and the beginnings of American Music. If you like the other music on the album, a great Delta Blues album is "Call Down the Thunder," by Guy Davis. Alison Krauss's albums almost always have a gospel piece of some sort. Chris Thomas King's "Me, My Guitar, and the Blues" is an interesting fusion of old and new genres. Some old Bonnie Raitt albums (priot to the 90s) really explore the beginnings of blues music in the USA and are much better than he pop albums. The Staple Singers are great for gospel, as is Sam Cooke's old music with the Soul Stirrers. And even Alison Krauss does a gospel album with the Cox Family that is quite good. I am very happy to have been turned on to Krauss's music because (besides having a voice like an angel) her explorations into the roots of American music always wield great results.

• Z. GAME0002: Name The Director   14 years 7 weeks ago

I might have to give you guys the last three.

• Z. GAME0002: Name The Director   14 years 7 weeks ago