Submitted by listoholic on Mon, 11/25/2013 - 18:35
Top 25 (in no specific order)
- Christmas Waltz - Carpenters
- This Christmas - Chris Brown
- All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
- Last Christmas - WHAM
- The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
- Do They Know it's Christmas - Band Aid
- SantaClaus is coming to town - Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
- Happy Christmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
- Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul Mcartney or "It's a Cover Up"
- Step into Christmas - Elton John
- Let it snow x3 - Dean m
Submitted by kgracetasticsake on Wed, 10/16/2013 - 22:45
- Wines $10-and-Under
- 2009 Lindeman’s Bin 40 Merlot ($8)
- This shows surprisingly robust tannins for a value-priced red.
- 2009 Bodegas Nekeas Vega Sindoa Tempranillo ($8)
- Juicy red-fruit flavors and a bit of spice make this delicious red perfect for barbecues.
- 2009 Morse Code Shiraz ($9)
- A nicely affordable Shiraz that delivers a juicy, generous mouthful of black licorice, spice and ripe blackberry.
- 2010 Elsa Bianchi Malbec ($9)
- Made with grapes from the Doña Elsa vineyard, this juicy, dark berry-flavored Malbec is another great value.
- 2009 Banfi Col di Sasso
Submitted by ctdub74 on Mon, 06/17/2013 - 15:27
- Henrik Schwarz / Âme / Dixon - The Grandfather Paradox: In so many ways this is the most mind-expanding, ear-tickling, earth-shattering, genre-defying, history-spanning mix that it is physically (or probably even meta-physically) possible to commit to a listenable format. It's no small wonder that it took three of them to put it together. It's not just the quality of the track selection or the deftness of the connections and the skill of the combinations; all of that is compounded and amplified when you realize the relation they bear to the creative notion of the project.
Submitted by dashforcover on Sun, 04/14/2013 - 16:47
- Wings (1927; William Wellman)
- The Jazz Singer (1927; Alan Crosland)
- The Private Life of Helen of Troy - Ralph Hammeras
- Spawn of the North - Gordon Jennings, assisted by Jan Domela, Dev Jennings, Irmin Roberts and Art Smith; transparencies by Farciot Edouart, assisted by Loyal Griggs
- The Rains Came - E. H.
Submitted by dashforcover on Wed, 02/27/2013 - 13:35
- Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans (1927; F.W. Murnau)
- The Devil Dancer (1927; Fred Niblo)
- George Barnes The Magic Flame
- George Barnes Sadie Thompson
- Clyde De Vinna White Shadows in the South Seas
- John F. Seitz The Divine Lady
- Ernest Palmer 4 Devils
- In Old Arizona (1928; Irving Cummings)
- George Barnes Our Dancing Daughters
- Ernest Palmer Street Angel
- Joseph T.