"Well THAT was original..."
Submitted by AlacritMusic on Fri, 11/30/2007 - 08:10
- Infinite Variations of...
- ME: You're terrible.
- "COMEDIAN": That's not what your mom said last night...
- ME: When's the train going to arrive?
- "COMEDIAN": It arrived on your mom last night.
- ME: Dude, whatever floats your boat.
- "COMEDIAN": Dude, I floated your mom's boat last night.
- ME: ... what!?!?!?
- Yes, indeed, I got my hair cut yesterday. And then I went out in public...
- INNOCENT BYSTANDER I KNOW: Hey, did you get your hair cut?
- ME: (sarcastically) I'd like one more person to ask me that, please.
- "COMEDIAN": Hey Doug, did you get your hair cut?
- BAHHHH HAHAHAHAH!!!! Omg funny.
- ME: (Really could say anything... such as...) Would you by any chance have the time? (Or like...) Why didn't you call me? (Or like...) Dude is that a rash on your arm or something?
- "COMEDIAN:" YOUR FACE!!!!
- ME: (Stares) ...
- ME: (I really actually could say anything here... like) Ham.
- "COMEDIAN": That's what she said.
- ... okay really it wasn't even funny on The Office.