Name the Movie Given a Movie's Tag Line (ripped off of dgeiser13)
Submitted by AJDaGreat on Mon, 12/02/2002 - 07:46
- 1. The most UNUSUAL and INTIMATE journey into human emotions ever filmed!!!
- 2. Once in 50 years suspense like this! (Witness for the Prosecution, thanks to ahunter5)
- 3. Adventure in all its glory!
- 4. Laugh... or I'll blow your lips off! (Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, thanks to jgandcag)
- 5. This is it .. the most compelling dramatic story ever unfolded on the screen .. a tale of heartache and tragedy ...love and ambition .. told against the fabulous background of Hollywood. (Sunset Boulevard, thanks to lbangs)
- 6. The man with the barbed wire soul! (Hud, thanks to ahunter5)
- 7. All it takes is a little confidence! (The Sting, thanks to jgandcag)
- 8. From the Moment they met it was Murder! (Double Indemnity, thanks to stumpy)
- 9. Together For The First Time - James Stewart - John Wayne - in the masterpiece of four-time Academy Award winner John Ford (The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, thanks to stumpy)
- 10. The dramatic lives of trapeze artists, a clown, and an elephant trainer against a background of circus spectacle. (The Greatest Show on Earth, thanks to lbangs)
- 11. What does he become? What kind of monster? (The Nutty Professor, thanks to stumpy)
- 12. Alfred Hitchcock engulfs you in a whirlpool of terror and tension! (Vertigo, thanks to stumpy)
- 13. When you deal a fast shuffle... Love is in the cards.
- 14. The Greatest Event in Motion Picture History (The Ten Commandments, thanks to stumpy)
- 15. Suspense and shock beyond anything you have seen or imagined! (The Birds, thanks to ahunter5)
- 16. Veronica Lake's on the take. (Sullivan's Travels, thanks to dgeiser13)
- 17. The Screen Dares To Open The Strange And Savage Pages Of A Shocking Best-Seller! (The Lost Weekend, thanks to ahunter5)
- 18. Break the rules! Make love! Fall over laughing! (Barefoot in the Park, thanks to ahunter5)
- 19. It's all about women---and their men! (All About Eve, thanks to ahunter5)
- 20. A picture different from anything ever screened before!
- 21. . . . the chauffeur's daughter who learned her stuff in Paris! (Sabrina, thanks to lbangs)
- 22. I'm in trouble, George... bad trouble (A Place in the Sun, thanks to ahunter5)
- 23. He's a hilarious hawkshaw... with a case on Dottie! (My Favorite Brunette, thanks to ahunter5)
Go to it.